Spray drone technology is here, and you can be a part of it!
The Agras T40 represents a leap forward in agricultural spray drone technology. It is the most advanced sprayer drone currently available in the United States.
- 10.57 gallon liquid tank
- Unpressurized spray system
- Dual centrifugal spray heads create consistent droplet size, reduce drift
- Approximately 30’ spray swath with a three GPM output
- 40 acres per hour at two GPA
- Live level weight scale and empty tank float sensor
- Optional 18.5 gallon spreader tank holds approximately 110 pounds of dry material, increasing efficiency
- On-board scale system, used in conjunction with the spreader, helps keep rate accurate while displaying live tank weight
- Auto-adjusting spreader gate
- Active phased array omnidirectional radar allows for superior obstacle avoidance
- Built-in mapping capabilities
- 12 mega-pixel camera on front gimbal mount
- All new controller with 7” display
- IPX6 rating throughout the aircraft ensures protection against moisture and dust intrusion
- Autonomous mission planning makes the T40 efficient and easy to fly, even for novice pilots
Want to see more? Stop by your local Hiawatha Implement to see one! Or click here for more information.